If you have tested positive for Covid, you must follow the CDC guidelines which are to quarantine yourself completely for 5 days and as long as you have symptoms. After quarantine, you must wear a mask for another 5 days in public and around anyone (including in your home with family members).
CVPR 2022 considers the health and safety of our attendees, volunteers, and staff a top priority. With COVID-19 cases on the rise, even among the fully-vaccinated, CVPR attendees will be required to wear a properly-fitting mask while inside the convention center and/or in close proximity to others during large outdoor gatherings. We strongly encourage attendees to wear masks while traveling to CVPR.
We are facilitating various options for attendees for dining and networking events, with seating and standing options for meals and the Wednesday reception available outdoors. We encourage you to spread out and use all of the space available.
If you are exhibiting symptoms of any kind, please stay isolated and masked until you are able to test and produce a negative result. We have listed testing sites near the convention center here. Please alert us if you have tested positive, as well as any others you may have exposed as well.
As part of the health and safety requirements for CVPR, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination.
THE VACCINE VERIFICATION APPS ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE BRING YOUR PHYSICAL RECORD TO CVPR TO RETRIEVE YOUR BADGE ONSITE IF YOU HAVEN’T UPLOADED YOUR RECORD.
US based attendees, please follow the instructions below.
CVPR has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy and secure proof of COVID-related health insights. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here: https://clear.app.link/CVPR
- For the most efficient experience possible, all users should sign up for CLEAR and complete their health screening before arriving on June 19th.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
- Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass see below:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code CVPR or click on this link, https://clear.app.link/CVPR
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your vaccination status
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show for seamless arrival.
International attendees can install the app once they arrive in the US.
CLEAR requires a government-issued ID to register for the app. International Passports are accepted on the app from most nations.
If you’re an international attendee - Use Safe Expo
Safe Expo provides secure, digital proof of your vaccination status via the Safe Pass portal. You need to complete this process at least two working days before you arrive, and it can take between one and two working days for your vaccination status to be checked.
You will need your government issued photo ID or passport to hand before you start.
If you don’t have a valid vaccine record, you can submit a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of your arrival at CVPR. Un-vaccinated attendees will be asked to wear a mask while indoors.
Nearby Testing Sites