Workshops Chairs: Mohit Gupta, Vishal Patel, Richard Souvenir
Proposal Deadline [Tentative]: October 19, 2021 [11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time]
Notification by [Tentative]: December 14, 2021
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held together with the 2022 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 2022). The workshops will take place on June 19 and 20 at the same venue as the main conference. The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum on topics that will not be fully explored during the main conference and to encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues. The CVPR 2022 organizers will collect workshop registrations, provide facilities, and distribute electronic copies of the workshop proceedings.
In the past few years, the number of workshop proposals has been increasing rapidly. Due to space and time limitations, as well as to encourage diversity of topic coverage, we will only be able to retain a limited number of proposals. Therefore, we encourage the workshop organizers to submit proposals that are specific and detailed in justifying relevance and viability.
When preparing a proposal please note the following dates:
- CVPR 2022 author notification: March 2nd, 2022
- Last day for workshop camera-ready submission: April 8, 2022
- Last day for finalized workshop program: April 20, 2022
The above workshop camera-ready and finalized program dates are hard deadlines.
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 19, 2021 [11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time]. The proposals should include the following information:
1. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Workshop title.
- Topics that will be covered, with descriptions of why they are relevant.
- Description of how this proposal relates to previous workshops at CVPR/ICCV/ECCV (be as specific as possible).
2. ORGANIZERS AND SPEAKERS
- Organizers' names, titles and affiliations, with one, potentially two, contact emails of reliably responsive people.
- Background and experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop.
- Names of invited speakers. For each speaker, please indicate if attendance is tentative or confirmed.
- Preference for half-day or full-day event.
- Estimated numbers of orals, posters, and invited talks, with rough program outline.
- Expected number of paper submissions.
- Tentative program committee.
- Anticipated target audience and expected number of attendees.
- Special space or equipment requests, if any.
- Please also indicate if you plan to run a competition with your workshop.
4. IMPORTANT DATES
- Workshop paper submission deadline.
- Notification to authors.
- Camera ready deadline.
For any questions, please contact the workshop chairs, Mohit Gupta, Vishal Patel, and Richard Souvenir, at email@example.com.